Serving:Â 4 persons
Time: 20 minutes
All You Need:
1 chicken cut into 8 pcs. (cleaned & washed)
1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 onion (finely chopped)
1 clove garlic (crushed)
1/2 Kg tomatoes (finely cut)
3 pcs capsicum/ red, green, yellow (cubed)
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp ground white pepper
2 small cans al alali Mushrooms Pieces & Stems (drained)
1/4 cup al alali Tomato Paste
1 cube al alali Chicken Stock
1/4 cup fried pineseeds
1/2 cup warm water
Salt (to taste)
To Marinate Chicken
1 tbsp al alali Natural vinegar
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 cloves garlic (crushed)
Ground white pepper (to taste)
* Marinate chicken with olive oil, salt, white pepper, lemon juice, garlic and vinegar.
* Grill the chicken in a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes at 180C or 350F.
* In a pot heat the olive oil. Fry onion and garlic on low fire.
* Add al alali Mushrooms Pieces & Stems, red, yellow and green capsicum and mix continuously for 7 minutes until soft.
* Add tomatoes and al alali Chicken Cube dissolved in water.
* When mixture starts to boil, add white pepper and oregano. cook for 5 minutes.
* Place chicken on a serving plate. Add the sauce on top.
* Garnish with oregano, parsley and fried pineseeds.
* Serve hot with rice.